In order to keep leading the industry, high demands are placed on flexible on-demand-solutions that offer the possibility of scaling up if needed, in connection with growth, expansion or especially traffic heavy periods. This way, you can realize the full potential of your Digital Business, without accumulating high fixed costs.
Site speed, high accessibility and minimal downtime is completely critical in order to give you a good customer experience and maximize sales through digital channels.
Ninetech manage and operate large sites like Halens and Cellbes, fully focused on providing an excellent, and completely business critical, e-commerce experience. Since 2004, we've been apart of the project - from providing technical due diligence on the previous platform, to suggestion of a new scalable platform, development strategy and technical support, among other things.
We've chosen to outsource some services and in combination with using elastic cloud services, this lets Consortio Fashion Group maintain a high level of flexibility and scalability.
Halens.se has been awarded several years in a row in the Internetworld Topp100 awards, both as Sweden's best e-commerce site and as best site altogheter.
In Ninetech, we've found a flexible, reliable and competent partner that is committed to our continued evolution. This means that we get the support that we need, which ultimately has generated increased sales and not to mention Topp100 awards the past few years.
FREDDY SOBIN, CEO HALENS AND GROUP CEO CONSORTIO FASHION GROUP.
Consortio Fashion Group, the company behind leading e-commerce sites such as Halens, Cellbes and Bubbleroom, are one of Europe's leading e-retailers with a turnover of about SEK 1,3 billion and close to 450 employees.
We've always built our service around the customer's needs with a high level of flexibility. In collaboration with Consortio Fashion Group, we take that one step further and deliver the owned environments possibilities with the scalability of an outsourced environment. That's definitely the key to our joint success.
RIKARD ELOFSSON, CLIENT MANAGER.
Subprojects & solutions
- Technical due diligence on previous platform
- System architecture, technical development and project management
- Formation of administrative organization with Ninetech as technical project leader
- Strategy for development, test and production launch
- Capacity muscle during major changes, such as consolidation of new brands and launch in new markets
- Ideas and expertise surrounding new features for the market, as well as management and refinement of technology
- Operation of production, development and test environment
- Technical support
Milestones: From #1 in mail order to #1 in e-commerce
- 2004 - Feasibility study & technical due diligence on former platform
- 2005 - Development & deployment of new scalable platform
- 2008 - Integration of product information system (inRiver PIM)
- 2008 - Integration of product images in the cloud (Scene 7)
- 2008 - Transfer of ownership and due diligence of external parties regarding the platform
- 2009 - Replacement of hardware platform to virtualized environment
- 2009 - Major investments with new internal organization
- 2010 - Halens.se Sweden's best site
- 2011 - Halens.se Sweden's best site